Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
JLL is a professional services and investment management firm, with operations in 80 countries and a managed portfolio of 3.4 billion square feet. JLL is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its dedication to driving energy savings across clients’ portfolios and communicating energy management successes with ENERGY STAR to its employees, tenants, and the community. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Reducing energy use by more than three percent from 2015 consumption.
- Increasing the average 1 – 100 ENERGY STAR score by two points from 2015.
- Adding over 5,700 new properties to its portfolio in 2016, representing a 470 percent increase over 2015 progress.
- Re-launching the JLL Green Lights Program in 2016, which was a focused effort on Investor clients’ properties in the Mid-Atlantic region, and emphasized the ENERGY STAR Program and ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® as key tools to help implement energy best practices at their properties.
- Integrating a new proprietary plan called the Roadmap to Energy Efficient Buildings into its Portfolio Energy Management Program, which uses ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager as a key tool for benchmarking and verification.