Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
JLL is a professional services and investment management firm, with operations in 80 countries and a managed portfolio of 3.4 billion square feet. JLL offers specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying, and investing in real estate. JLL is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its dedication to driving energy savings across clients’ portfolios and communicating energy management successes with ENERGY STAR to its employees, tenants, and the community. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Reducing energy use by more than two percent from 2014 consumption, bringing cumulative energy savings for clients since 2007 to more than $3 billion.
- Benchmarking more than 1,000 new client properties in 2015, for a total of more than 5,700 properties being tracked in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Increasing the number of JLL buildings participating in EPA’s National Building Competition, from three teams totaling 26 properties in 2014 to eight teams totaling more than 180 properties in 2015.
- Launching Energy on Demand™, a new program to identify and quickly implement no/low cost, no-risk energy saving measures across selected portions of client portfolios.
- Upgrading the company’s Green + Productive Workplace tool to help tenants measure and assess operational performance in terms of energy, sustainability, and productivity.
- Expanding the promotion of ENERGY STAR through high-level media placements, social media, thought leadership blog posts, public forums, presentations to clients, and consistent outreach to employees, prospects, and tenants.