Partner of the Year
JLL is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying, and investing in real estate. JLL is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Climate Communications recognition for its commitment to educating employees, leadership, stakeholders, and customers about energy efficiency and the impacts of climate change. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Pioneering an innovative communications campaign promoting ENERGY STAR and protecting the climate, delivering consistent messages to more than 16,000 United States employees and their families; Fortune 500 corporate clients and often their employees and corporate officers; visitors to the ENERGY STAR buildings JLL manages; and the business community in general.
- Creating and delivering monthly newsletters to over 19,000 global operational employees including success stories, accomplishments, events, energy-saving and protecting the climate tips and programs.
- Distributing employee email campaigns on topics such as Earth Day, Earth Hour, and new client energy savings, and protecting the climate sales materials with ENERGY STAR information.
- Hosting a webinar series on energy and climate programs, attracting over 2,500 attendees.
- Hosting three large internal conferences including the Energy Conference, the Annual Academy Sales Conference, and the Management Training Conference, all with traffic in the thousands and all educating professionals about energy efficiency and protecting the climate.
- Writing and distributing the Quarterly Global Sustainability Perspective, which educates over 60,000 global JLL employees and their clients about the latest and greatest energy-saving and climate protection information. The latest issue featured JLL Global CEO Colin Dyer’s U.S. Senate testimony on climate change and support for ENERGY STAR.
- Placing 1,761 articles about energy management, climate protection and sustainability, reaching 15.5 million readers, including readers of the New York Times, Time Magazine, and Fast Company.
- Posting several JLL Green Blog posts per month to thousands of readers with tips on energy efficiency, latest trends, and energy and climate protection programs.