Ivey Residential, LLC.
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Ivey Residential, LLC, a locally owned home builder, constructed over 250 ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2021, for a cumulative total of more than 1,600 since joining the program in 2006. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Holding regular meetings with HVAC contractors and raters to review and discuss current ENERGY STAR program requirements and to prepare to implement future program requirements.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR in all marketing materials, including its company website, blogs, videos, social media, print materials, and model home signage.
- Educating homebuyers on the features and benefits of ENERGY STAR certification at multiple touch points, including in model homes using a “Behind the Walls” display and during new buyer orientation at closing.
- Initiating a new program called “Ivey League Education” to help educate the local real estate professional community about the consumer advantages of its homes, including ENERGY STAR features and benefits.
- Installing an electric vehicle charger in the garage of every home constructed.