Ivey Residential, LLC
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Ivey Residential has been committed to building 100 percent ENERGY STAR® certified homes since 2006. The Georgia-based home builder emphasizes training for subcontractors and energy savings for homeowners. Ivey Residential is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its ongoing dedication to the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program.
- Building more than 150 ENERGY STAR certified homes, a 21 percent increase from 2016, totaling more than 800 since joining the program.
- Utilizing advanced framing and other building science techniques for an estimated average annual savings of $542 for each of their homebuyers.
- Demostrating the “Behind the Walls” appliques to help homebuyers understand the benefits of an ENERGY STAR certified home, and providing maintenance guidance.
- Ensuring that all staff, as well as subcontractors and trade allies, understand ENERGY STAR requirements through extensive training.
- Constructing new homes that are nearly three times as energy efficient as standard code-built homes, with an estimated annual savings of more than $1,200.