ITW Food Equipment Group
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
ITW Food Equipment Group is a commercial food service equipment manufacturer. Over the last year, ITW introduced 48 new ENERGY STAR certified models, a nearly 13 percent increase from 2019, with the majority of those new models priced in a more affordable tier. Key accomplishments for 2020 include:
- Increasing its ENERGY STAR listings under the Traulsen brand by 47 models through the introduction of the Centerline™ mid-tier offering, which accounted for a 125 percent increase in the number of ENERGY STAR models for Traulsen.
- Launching a new ENERGY STAR certified ventless rack-conveyor dish machine under the Hobart Warewash brand, with an energy recovery system that lowers the amount of energy consumed by 30 percent per rack compared to standard ventless machines.
- Growing the Hobart Warewash obsolete program, which targets older Hobart units for upgrade to new ENERGY STAR certified units by providing owners of legacy equipment with cost and energy savings figures.
- Pivoting quickly to virtual ENERGY STAR training sessions in response to COVID-19, and reaching more than 1,000 employees, sales professionals and dealer/distributors.
- Completing an array of physical plant efficiency improvements at the company’s campus in Troy, Ohio, including lighting (fluorescent to LED), HVAC (ENERGY STAR system installation), new energy efficient windows and roofing insulation.