ITW Food Equipment Group
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Product Brand Owner
ITW Food Equipment Group is a commercial food equipment manufacturer and service provider supporting foodservice and food retail industries worldwide. ITW is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its ongoing industry leadership in the commercial food equipment sector and its corporate commitment to sustainability. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Launching several new ENERGY STAR certified product lines including a new series rack-conveyor dishwasher with drain water energy recovery, thus reducing hot water usage by approximately 90 percent, and the Vulcan countertop electric fryer.
- Communicating the benefits of ENERGY STAR to industry professionals by hosting four Dealer Sales Development Program sessions and conducting training events with sales channel distributors and end users throughout the year.
- Continuing the Hobart Warewash targeted replacement and energy audit program, providing customers – including hospitals, local schools, higher education – a comparison of operating costs to show the potential savings available by upgrading to ENERGY STAR.
- Providing training opportunities for foodservice consultants to earn continuing education credits. Vulcan-hosted training sessions explained how to leverage ENERGY STAR tools and resources, search the Rebate Finder for ENERGY STAR incentives and how to communicate about lower total cost of ownership for certified products.
- Adopting energy efficiency improvements at manufacturing facilities across the country that reduce waste and energy consumption.