ITW Food Equipment Group
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
ITW Food Equipment Group, LLC—the parent organization of independent companies Baxter, Hobart, Stero, Traulsen, Vulcan, Wittco, and Wolf—is a leader in commercial food equipment for the foodservice and grocery industries internationally. ITW is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for continued industry leadership, demonstrated by its development of a full suite of energy efficient commercial food equipment, as well as active engagement and support of the ENERGY STAR specification and test method development process. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Partnering with EPA to develop dealer training materials and participating in more than 200 presentations with dealers and retailers.
- Hosting 14 training sessions focused on educating commercial kitchen design consultants on the benefits of ENERGY STAR equipment, savings estimates, and leveraging ENERGY STAR tools and resources.
- Increasing the ENERGY STAR profile of the Baxter brand significantly by certifying commercial rack ovens and selling more than 1,350 models in 2016, the first year they were available on the market.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR foodservice equipment through online Web pages that reached in excess of 515,000 foodservice professionals and customers, while increasing ENERGY STAR and sustainability messaging through social media, digital outreach, and web-based customer outreach.
- Continuing to increase awareness of the ENERGY STAR brand, through a successful targeted, equipment replacement e-mail campaign, totaling more than $ 1 million dollars in replacement sales. This promotion encouraged customers to upgrade to ENERGY STAR certified models and offered energy audits to end users to demonstrate potential savings.