ITW Food Equipment Group
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
ITW Food Equipment Group—the parent organization of Baxter®, Hobart®, Stero®, Traulsen®, Vulcan®, Wittco®, and Wolf® brands—is a leader in commercial food equipment for the foodservice and grocery industries internationally. ITW is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its continued innovation in designing efficient equipment and its support of the specification development process. ITW’s leadership in energy efficiency is evidenced by the broad suite of energy efficient commercial food equipment it has certified and its continued active participation in the ENERGY STAR specification and test method development process. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Offering more than 370 ENERGY STAR certified products across seven categories.
- Supporting the commercial ovens specification development process, which expanded the category to include rack ovens, while introducing new energy efficiency opportunities to customers by improving its electric convection ovens, dish machines, and refrigeration equipment.
- Partnering with Nation’s Restaurant News to host a webinar promoting the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified products to more than 104 key chain decision makers, including representatives from McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Sodexo, and Holiday Inn.
- Increasing awareness of ENERGY STAR and educating communities on energy efficiency through a targeted web-based campaign focused on saving energy in schools and various case studies posted on the Sustainable Kitchen website.
- Continuing to communicate the benefits of ENERGY STAR to industry professionals through the training of its commercial foodservice sales force, restaurant equipment dealers, distributors, sales representatives, and foodservice consultants.