Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
Contractor of the Year
Ideal Energy is an established, quality-driven contracting company, with a focus on heating and air conditioning. Ideal Energy is receiving Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Contractor of the Year recognition for its outstanding participation in the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) program. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Earning the Trane West Region Pacesetter Award, which is awarded for percentage growth in sales for variable capacity ENERGY STAR certified equipment in the western United States.
- Hiring and training additional advisors who can perform an audit and generate equipment calculations onsite to sell HPwES upgrades during the audit.
- Investing in online marketing efforts in order to promote HPwES and energy efficient insulation.
- Participating on the boards of Efficiency First and Efficiency First Arizona and establishing an ongoing relationship with the Arizona Corporation Commissioners. The company also helps the Arizona Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program identify and address issues for the energy efficiency market.
- Establishing a relationship with a local builder for designing, installing and testing energy efficient ductwork and ENERGY STAR heating and cooling equipment in new homes.