Home Performance with ENERGY STAR - Contractor of the Year
Ideal Energy is a home energy performance company receiving Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year recognition. Ideal Energy is a leader among Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) participating contractors, offering services such as energy audits, high performing duct systems, insulation, and heating and cooling services that help to increase the comfort and indoor air quality of a home. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Spearheading an initiative to streamline the customer validation process and minimizing paperwork for contractors.
- Arranging meetings with the Arizona Corporation Commission regarding concerns with a decrease in demand-side management rebates and programs.
- Using Pearl Certification to sell home performance jobs. The report quantifies the value of home performance versus single measure installations and can be a valuable sales tool.
- Implementing DocuSign to streamline management tasks, saving save an average of 11 pages of printed paper per job.
- Purchasing and remodeling a building to make it into a showroom. Customers will be able to see efficient HVAC equipment, water heating, shade screens and indoor air quality equipment.
- Providing feedback on the implementation of program changes, including the adoption of the data standard HPXML.