Hudson Pacific Properties
LOS ANGELES, California
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) is a vertically integrated real estate company. HPP continued to grow its energy management program across its portfolio, utilizing ENERGY STAR resources to achieve its carbon neutrality goals. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 51 properties in 2020.
- Achieving carbon neutrality in operations through the purchase of carbon offsets from a landfill gas recapture project and tracking this information in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Continuing to incorporate language into its standard leases which requires tenants to use ENERGY STAR certified equipment, share energy information, and support energy efficiency initiatives.
- Expanding its external communication efforts by launching social media campaigns, engaging tenants, and speaking at numerous industry events, all which highlight and promote its partnership and success with ENERGY STAR.
- Continuing to recognize and award teams at properties that have the largest improvement in ENERGY STAR score, best innovation story, best tenant engagement story, and the having largest reductions in energy, water, and waste usage.