Palo Alto, California
HP Inc. is a global technology company. HP is receiving ENERGY STAR® recognition for delivering significant advancements in printer efficiency and offering consumers hundreds of choices in ENERGY STAR office equipment. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Certifying more than 730 ENERGY STAR computing and printer models, 92 percent of its product portfolio.
- Bringing enormous savings to enterprise printing with the HP PageWide Technology business printers that use up to 71 percent less energy than comparable laser printers.
- Training more than 2,000 channel partners on the energy efficiency of its ENERGY STAR certified products.
- Promoting Energy Awareness Month and the ENERGY STAR Day pledge via social media, achieving an engagement rate of 3.29 percent, greatly exceeding industry benchmarks (1.25 percent).
- Committing to design products that deliver greater and greater energy efficiency along with performance and value. Since 2010, HP has reduced energy consumption of its personal computing system portfolio by 25 percent, its HP LaserJet portfolio by 56 percent, and its HP inkjet portfolio by 20 percent on average.