Hoshizaki America, Inc.
Peachtree City, Georgia
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
Hoshizaki America, Inc. (Hoshizaki) is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products for the foodservice industry. Hoshizaki is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for outstanding leadership in product development, and demonstrating a commitment to energy efficiency at every level of the organization. Hoshizaki promotes ENERGY STAR to its customers and dealers through marketing materials dedicated to highlighting the benefits of ENERGY STAR equipment. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Supporting the ENERGY STAR specification revision process for commercial refrigeration, while also ensuring customers have highly efficient product options that incorporate light-emitting diode (LED) lighting and recyclable materials.
- Increasing ENERGY STAR awareness through extensive employee, consultant, and dealer training, which, throughout 2016, educated more than 12,600 dealers and 96 percent of existing employees.
- Hosting a company-wide ENERGY STAR Day celebration featuring information on ENERGY STAR certified products and energy-saving practices employees could initiate at work and in their homes.
- Developing point of purchase materials for dealers, prominently displaying ENERGY STAR certification information, energy savings associated with specific products, and local utility rebates. Attending a number of industry events where ENERGY STAR branding is displayed throughout its exhibitions.
- Creating a company Web page dedicated to ENERGY STAR products that also links directly to the ENERGY STAR Rebate Finder and shares additional information about conserving energy and resources.