Hoshizaki America, Inc.
Peachtree City, Georgia
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
Hoshizaki America, Inc. (Hoshizaki) is an international leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of foodservice products. Hoshizaki is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for continuing to develop products that excel in energy efficiency, introducing comprehensive recycling programs, and successfully promoting ENERGY STAR to its customers and dealers. Hoshizaki’s leadership is demonstrated through dedicated efforts to highlight the benefits of ENERGY STAR equipment in both internal and external communications. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Developing focused community outreach activities, and encouraging more than 100 employees to take the ENERGY STAR pledge and adopt energy-saving practices both at work and at home.
- Expanding an extensive international training strategy, which throughout 2015, educated more than 12,000 dealers and 95 percent of employees on ENERGY STAR certified products and their benefits.
- Providing ENERGY STAR ice machines and refrigeration equipment with clear energy efficiency benefits for customers, while collaborating with Hoshizaki World Partners to develop a line of ice makers that employ naturally occurring refrigerants to achieve greater energy efficiency.
- Partnering with EPA to deliver a training webinar that reaches dealers and distributors nationwide.
- Utilizing trade shows, print, mail, point of purchase, and social media outlets to effectively promote ENERGY STAR messaging.