Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm. Hines has maintained its strong corporate commitment to sustainability, continuing use of ENERGY STAR tools and resources to promote energy efficiency with its stakeholders. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR Certification for 59 properties.
- Increasing its average ENERGY STAR Score by over six percent from 2019 to 2020, with a 2020 average score of 84.
- Implementing a large number of energy efficiency projects across its portfolio, including a major energy efficiency effort at Bank of America Plaza, which saw its score increase from a 57 to an 82.
- Continuing to promote its Green Office for Tenants and Green Retail programs, which leverages ENERGY STAR best practices.
- Promoting the ENERGY STAR Tenant Space recognition by communicating its value to key stakeholders.