Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm with a presence in 207 cities and 24 countries, and approximately $116.4 billion of assets under management. Hines is receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition and has maintained its strong corporate commitment to sustainability, continuing use of ENERGY STAR tools and resources to promote energy efficiency with its stakeholders. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Maintaining a high average ENERGY STAR Score of 74 across its portfolio in 2018.
- Benchmarking 218 buildings in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®, representing more than 87 million square feet of space.
- Hosting the Hines’ East Region ENERGY STAR Challenge, with the winning team from North Bethesda Place increasing their score from an 85 to a 91 and reducing more than one million kilowatt hours from the base building load.
- Continuing its HinesGO® interior office tenant program, which draws on the ENERGY STAR Bring Your Green to Work campaign, which currently has 685 tenants participating representing more than 29 million square feet.
- Participating in the ENERGY STAR Tenant Space pilot program and receiving Charter Tenant recognition for two Hines regional offices.