Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Hines is a privately owned, international real estate firm committed to engaging the best leaders and innovators in the industry. Hines is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for the continued expansion and success of its corporate energy management initiatives, and for the ongoing use of ENERGY STAR tools and resources to promote energy efficiency to clients, tenants, and employees. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking all of its managed properties using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Expanding benchmarking efforts into the firm’s multifaceted holdings, including data centers and multifamily housing.
- Achieving Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR recognition for 12 projects, comprising more than six million square feet, with a weighted average ENERGY STAR 1-100 design score of 95.
- Engaging stakeholders through Facebook and Twitter accounts to rebroadcast press releases, news articles, and ENERGY STAR milestones, reaching audiences of more than 145,000 people.
- Extending the Hines GREEN OFFICE® (HinesGO®) program beyond Hines corporate-occupied spaces to reach nearly 800 tenants and helping to designate more than 30 million square feet in the U.S. as HinesGO® space.