Home Performance with ENERGY STAR - Sustained Excellence
Contractor of the Year
GreenSavers is a home energy performance company receiving Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. GreenSavers is a leader in the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) program and the first home performance contractor to earn B Corporation Certification. In 2018, GreenSavers completed 32.9 percent more home performance projects compared to 2017. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Increased project revenue in by 35 percent and reduced marketing expenses by almost 12 percent, resulting in a decrease in the cost per scheduled appointment.
- Earning 72 5-star reviews on Google, Yelp and Angie’s List, representing a gain of 41 percent compared to the previous year.
- Boosting monthly views of listings on Google Search by 216 percent between July 2017 and July 2018. Improvements in search engine performance can be attributed to content the company’s web site, which prominently features HPwES.
- Selling 45 percent more high efficiency heat pump systems in 2018, raising average energy savings per project by 6.3 percent while increasing the average invoice by only 1.4 percent.
- Seeing a 62 percent increase in the number of past clients that scheduled a new estimate or energy audit in 2018, because of effective email marking featuring ENERGY STAR content.
- Supporting the Portland Clean Energy Fund; the initiative is expected to generate $30 million annually for clean energy projects and job training in Portland.