Home Performance with ENERGY STAR - Sustained Excellence
Contractor of the Year
GreenSavers is a dedicated home performance contractor in Oregon, delivering solutions that are central to Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® (HPwES) objectives. The company’s business practices have decreased costs and increased energy savings. GreenSavers is receiving Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for distinguished participation in the HPwES program, year over year. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Increasing average energy savings per project by 12.8 percent, increasing the average invoice by 6.1 percent, and decreasing the cost per completed appointment by 15.6 percent.
- Becoming the first home performance contractor in the country to earn B Corp certification. B Corps are companies certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- Achieving a 61.2 percent increase in online lead generation while increasing the marketing budget by only 1.6 percent. The gain represents the success of optimized content online, which prominently features HPwES. Total views for the Google listing increased by 340 percent, and calls from the Google listing increased by 364 percent.
- Training staff members to offer the Home Energy Score and preparing for the requirement that every new home listing in Portland, Oregon has a Home Energy Score.
- Tripling installations of ENERGY STAR certified heat pump water heaters.