Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Goby Inc. works to increase the value of real estate by ensuring sustainability through operational efficiency and strategic energy management and by helping clients gain recognition for improving their energy performance. Goby is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for incorporating the use of ENERGY STAR resources as standard practice when providing energy management services to clients. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Integrating its energy management software platform solution with EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®, giving clients constant on-demand access to dashboards and detailed energy and water reports.
- Helping clients earn 2016 ENERGY STAR certification for more than 650 properties. More than 550 of those properties have also earned certification in previous years.
- Providing pro bono ENERGY STAR verification services to Hope Christian Reform Church, and assisting EPA in the development of an associated case study and webinar presentation.
- Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to benchmark more than 2,850 properties accounting for more than 80 percent of its client portfolio.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR on its website and in flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, articles, and videos, generating more than 30,000 impressions. Regularly leading and attending educational sessions to stay current on green building and help others gain insight into sustainable programs.