Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Goby Inc. provides expertise in cost-efficient and high-impact sustainability planning, monitoring, and implementation for commercial and multifamily residential clients. The company works to increase the value of real estate by ensuring sustainability through operational efficiency, strategic energy management, and by helping clients gain recognition for improving their energy performance. Goby is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for incorporating the use of ENERGY STAR resources as standard practice when providing energy management services to clients, including benchmarking nearly 100 percent of its client portfolio in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Integrating its energy management software platform solution with EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, giving clients constant on-demand access to dashboards and detailed energy and water reports.
- Attending and leading several educational sessions to stay current on green building and help others gain insight into sustainable programs.
- Earning recognition as an Elite Member in the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign by helping to certify 345 buildings.
- Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to benchmark more than 850 properties.
- Helping clients earn the ENERGY STAR for more than 365 properties. More than 325 of those properties have also earned certification in previous years.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR on its website and in flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, articles, and videos, generating more than 30,000 impressions.