Partner of the Year
Service and Product Provider
Goby, LLC provides expertise in cost-efficient and high-impact sustainability planning, monitoring, and implementation for commercial and multifamily residential clients. The company works to increase the value of real estate by ensuring sustainability through operational efficiency, strategic energy management, and by helping clients gain recognition for improving their energy performance. Goby is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for benchmarking approximately two-thirds of its client portfolio in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®, among other achievements. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to benchmark more than 670 properties.
- Helping clients earn the ENERGY STAR for more than 265 properties. More than 180 of those properties have also earned certification in previous years.
- Integrating its own benchmarking solution with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, giving clients constant on-demand access to dashboards and detailed energy and water reports.
- Sharing best practices, goals, and purpose of obtaining whole building energy data with local utility companies that do not yet exchange data with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager via web services.
- Attending and leading several educational sessions to stay current on green building and help others gain insight into sustainable programs.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR on its website and in flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, articles, and videos.