Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Fulton Homes, a regional homebuilder, built 800 ENERGY STAR certified homes in 2020, and raised consumer awareness about ENERGY STAR and other energy-saving tips, as well as EPA’s Indoor airPLUS program, through a comprehensive media outreach strategy. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Implementing a new television advertising campaign to raise awareness and promote the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified homes to consumers.
- Continuing its successful radio campaigns that feature both ENERGY STAR and Indoor airPLUS, and provide energy-saving tips for homeowners, as well as paying utility bills for six lucky contest winners.
- Increasing customer awareness of ENERGY STAR through the company’s social media, website, electronic communications, and online customer tools.
- Providing an ENERGY STAR Home Maintenance Guide that provides energy-saving tips for new owners of ENERGY STAR certified homes.
- Establishing a dedicated ENERGY STAR coordinator to work with on-site project managers to oversee, educate, and track the entire ENERGY STAR certified homes construction process.