Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Fulton Homes, a regional home builder, built 900 ENERGY STAR certified homes in 2019, an increase of more than 30 percent from 2018 and the largest number of ENERGY STAR certified homes they have built in a single year. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Introducing radio campaigns featuring ENERGY STAR and Indoor airPLUS, in addition to a promotion with tips for homeowners to be more energy efficient and save money. As part of the promotion, Fulton also paid utility bills for six contest winners.
- Increasing customer awareness of ENERGY STAR through social media, the company?s website, e-blasts, and displaying program information on each customer's log-in portal.
- Distributing a co-branded ENERGY STAR Home Maintenance Guide that provides energy-saving tips for new homeowners of ENERGY STAR certified homes.
- Showcasing how its Design Center is used to educate potential buyers to attendees of the Innovative Housing Alliance conference and hosting other builders at the center throughout the year.
- Including smart thermostats in all homes and increasing the number of communities participating in EPA's WaterSense program.