Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Arizona home builder Fulton Homes committed to building 100 percent ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2009, demonstrating its dedication to reducing environmental impacts. Fulton Homes is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its strong marketing efforts and innovative projects, while emphasizing training and quality control. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Building more than 550 ENERGY STAR certified homes, for an increase of more than 40 percent since 2015 and totaling 3,750 since joining the program.
- Including Wi-Fi thermostats, high-efficiency air conditioning units, and light-emitting diode (LED) lighting in every ENERGY STAR certified home, which helped to increase company sales by 26 percent compared to 2015.
- Leveraging social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and producing a successful radio campaign called “Be an ENERGY STAR” that featured energy-saving tips.
- Offering training for all employees through the Fulton Homes Learning Center, which includes courses covering more than 30 construction topics, with four sections focused on ENERGY STAR.
- Committing to building all homes as EPA Indoor airPlus qualified homes, providing additional comprehensive health protections to homeowners, and emphasizing quality control, field reviews, and interest in ENERGY STAR certified products.