Partner of the Year
New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
Arizona home builder Fulton Homes committed to building 100 percent ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2009, demonstrating its dedication to reducing environmental impacts. Fulton Homes is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for strong marketing efforts and innovative projects, while emphasizing training and quality control. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Building more than 300 ENERGY STAR certified homes, totaling more than 3,000 since joining the program in 2009.
- Launching an Energy Center in a model home in a community with more than 600 home sites. This Center highlights ENERGY STAR and EPA’s Indoor airPlus, while the television plays the Fulton Homes ENERGY STAR television spot in a loop as buyers tour the home.
- Offering training for all employees through the Fulton Homes Learning Center with courses covering more than 30 construction topics, with four sections focused on ENERGY STAR.
- Leveraging social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and producing a 60-second radio spot featuring ENERGY STAR that was heard on all major radio stations in Phoenix.
- Committing to building all homes as EPA Indoor airPlus qualified homes, providing additional comprehensive health protections to homeowners while emphasizing quality control, field reviews, and interest in ENERGY STAR certified products.