Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
Entergy Texas is an electric transmission and distribution utility receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition. Entergy Texas has demonstrated ongoing dedication to ENERGY STAR through its Entergy Texas High-Performance Homes Program, saving customers more than 1,385,000 kilowatt hours. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Coordinating and sponsoring HVAC training for more than 86 HVAC contractors, home energy rating companies, and home builders in the Houston market.
- Distributing more than 3,500 ENERGY STAR-branded promotional products during builder meetings, model home visits, and industry events.
- Engaging millions of consumers through a multi-faceted social media, television, and website marketing campaign that resulted in more than 222,000 Facebook impressions, 552,000 Twitter impressions, 469,000 television advertising impressions, and 3,409,000 program website views.
- Converting six builders from ENERGY STAR Version 3.0 to ENERGY STAR Version 3.1 through its “Path to ENERGY STAR” incentive tier.
- Conducting more than 35 in-person meetings and calls with builders and Raters to discuss their ENERGY STAR participation and the path that ENERGY STAR offers for code compliance.