Entergy Solutions Louisiana
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Partner of the Year
Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
Entergy Solutions Louisiana is a utility-administered energy efficiency program in Louisiana. In 2020, the program was redesigned to include a COVID-19 plan to ensure Entergy staff could safely promote and implement home energy assessments and upgrades, resulting in over 579 home improvements generating approximately 2.3 million kWh energy savings. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Developing and implementing a virtual assessment protocol to maintain operations of the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Realizing a positive customer satisfaction rating of four or above on a five-point scale.
- Increasing program data collection efficiency, including coordinating with the Department of Energy to integrate project data reporting with Home Energy Score.
- Increasing program diversity by mentoring potential Disadvantage Business Enterprise contractors through the certification process and enrolling them into the program and utilizing Spanish and Vietnamese-speaking staff to address non-English speaking customers.
- Fostering program awareness among income-qualified customers with affordable options that mirror the market rate Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program.