Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
ENGIE Insight (formerly Ecova) supports commercial, and industrial businesses by leveraging robust data to uncover opportunities and enable action to improve energy performance. The company’s accurate data fosters widespread adoption of energy efficiency measures among its client base. ENGIE Insight is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for encouraging clients to use ENERGY STAR tools and best practices in their energy management programs. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking more than 53,000 properties in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® each month, across more than 75 client portfolios.
- Benchmarking more than 340 buildings in cities with energy benchmarking ordinances in 2017 and providing a Certified Energy Manager when required.
- Helping more than 305 properties earn ENERGY STAR certification in 2017, including 206 re-certifications.
- Conducting onsite verification and applications for more than 45 buildings for ENERGY STAR certification.
- Promoting strong partnership with ENERGY STAR using joint marketing activities and regularly attending ENERGY STAR partner conferences and trainings.