Partner of the Year
Service and Product Provider
EnerNOC, Inc. provides cloud-based energy intelligence software (EIS) and services to its global network of enterprise and utility clients, including utility bill management, facility optimization, demand management, and demand response. EnerNOC is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for its engagement with ENERGY STAR, including by integrating a suite of ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® data management capabilities within its EIS platform. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of its client portfolio in EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, totaling more than 8,400 properties to date.
- Publishing 13 blog posts in 2016 that discuss or promote ENERGY STAR, for a cumulative total of 43 posts.
- Featuring more than 28 distinct case studies, brochures, and other Web pages that reference and promote ENERGY STAR on its website.
- Leveraging ENERGY STAR research to convey the business value clients can achieve through better energy management and investments in energy efficiency measures.
- Collaborating with ENERGY STAR personnel on a white paper, an ENERGY STAR webinar, and a conference presentation.
- Encouraging its employees to attend ENERGY STAR webinars and training sessions in order to stay up to date with the latest program developments and tools.