Partner of the Year
Service and Product Provider
EnerNOC, Inc. provides cloud-based energy intelligence software (EIS) and services to its global network of enterprise and utility clients. EnerNOC's EIS solutions for enterprise customers include supply management, utility bill management, facility optimization, visibility and reporting, project management, demand management, and demand response. EnerNOC is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for integrating a suite of ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® data management capabilities with its EIS platform, allowing clients to compare properties against each other, understand changes within their portfolio, and track score trends over time. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking more than 7,400 properties in EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Leveraging ENERGY STAR research to convey the business value clients can achieve through better energy management and investments in energy efficiency measures.
- Encouraging its employees to attend ENERGY STAR webinars and training sessions in order to stay up to date with the latest program developments and tools.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR through blog posts, case studies of client success stories, and online brochures.
- Collaborating with 22 prior-year ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year winners to help them formulate, adopt, and implement strategic energy management programs.