St. Paul, Minnesota
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
EnergyPrint collaborates with utilities to gather, input, and validate data to generate energy savings and help clients achieve ENERGY STAR® certification. EnergyPrint is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its ongoing commitment to helping small and medium-sized businesses drive action for better building performance. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking hundreds of buildings in cities with energy benchmarking ordinances across the U.S., including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis, New York City, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
- Helping nearly 60 buildings earn ENERGY STAR certification, including eight first-time applicants.
- Adding more than 5,000 properties totaling more than 700 million square feet to Portfolio Manager since 2009, regularly updating them via web services.
- Launching Insights Architect, a business intelligence and data visualization program that helps to uncover trends and anomalies in utility data through streamlined reporting and metrics, including ENERGY STAR metrics.
- Promoting the value of ENERGY STAR partnership through new co-branded marketing resources for growing network of partners, which include top mechanical, automation, and energy services providers.
- Educating clients on the benefits of benchmarking with Portfolio Manager by integrating the ENERGY STAR brand into social media, blog posts, email marketing, whitepapers, webinars and industry events.