St. Paul, Minnesota
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
EnergyPrint works directly with utilities to gather, input, and validate data in order to enable building owners, operators, and their contractors to find, track, and prove energy efficiency investments. EnergyPrint is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its engagement with the ENERGY STAR program, including integrating the 1 – 100 ENERGY STAR score as an essential part of its energy dashboard solution. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Using EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® to benchmark more than 1,500 properties, accounting for more than 75 percent of its client portfolio.
- Assisting with data submissions for more than 280 client buildings across eight different municipal energy benchmarking ordinances.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR in published case studies on a range of topics, from ENERGY STAR for Industry to ENERGY STAR for Healthcare.
- Helping clients earn the ENERGY STAR for 13 properties for the first time, and assisting the re-certification of 27 properties that have earned certification in previous years.
- Training more than 65 energy engineers and building owner account managers in workshops whose content includes the benefits of ENERGY STAR certification.