St. Paul, Minnesota
Partner of the Year
Service and Product Provider
EnergyPrint, Inc. works directly with utilities to gather, input, and validate data in order to enable building owners, operators, and their contractors to find, track, and prove energy efficiency investments. EnergyPrint is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for its engagement with the ENERGY STAR program, including integrating the ENERGY STAR score as an essential part of its energy dashboard solution. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Using EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® to benchmark more than 1,400 properties.
- Hosting workshops incorporating the benefits of ENERGY STAR certification, during which 40 energy engineers and building owner account managers have been trained.
- Assisting with data submissions for 238 client buildings across seven different energy benchmarking city ordinances.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR partnership to the small to medium-sized business market through logo usage on applicable marketing materials and online training events.
- Helping clients earn the ENERGY STAR for eight properties for the first time, and assisting more than 30 properties that have earned certification in previous years.
- Recruiting 12 clients with nearly 40 buildings to compete in EPA’s 2015 ENERGY STAR National Building Competition.