Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Rating Company
EnergyLogic, a home energy rating and applied building science company, certified more than 1,800 homes as ENERGY STAR® in 2022, for a total of nearly 40,000 since 2001. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Providing technical support and training for home energy raters, program stakeholders, and other industry professionals to ensure consistent application of ENERGY STAR program requirements.
- Enhancing its website to better promote the value of ENERGY STAR certification and associated EPA whole-house labels, such as Indoor airPLUS and WaterSense, resulting in a 50% increase in web traffic to the ENERGY STAR-related pages.
- Improving Rater candidates’ competency by requiring 90 days of mentored training before becoming eligible to certify for ENERGY STAR and providing peer-to-peer guidance and feedback with Senior Team Leads to ensure quality assurance, consistency, and performance.
- Providing applied building science consultations to help clients incorporate the latest trends, materials, systems, and technologies and enhance their success with the ENERGY STAR program.
- Establishing an internal HVAC design department and utilizing the team to align the completion of HVAC Design Reports with the energy modeling and rating of ENERGY STAR certified homes to streamline the verification process.