Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - New Homes Rater/Provider
EnergyLogic, a home energy rating and applied building science company, certified more than 1,500 homes as ENERGY STAR® in 2021 and helped to improve the rating industry through education and mentorship. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Recruiting eight new builder partners and adding two new rater partner companies that registered ENERGY STAR certifications for the first time in 2021, along with helping existing partners increase their participation.
- Providing technical support and training for home energy raters, program stakeholders, and other industry professionals to ensure consistent application of ENERGY STAR program requirements.
- Enhancing its website to promote the advancement of energy-efficient building practices and the value of ENERGY STAR certification and associated EPA whole-house labels, such as Indoor AirPLUS and WaterSense.
- Providing applied building science consultations to help clients incorporate the latest trends, materials, systems, and technologies and enhance their success with the ENERGY STAR program.
- Leveraging its "QA GenieLite" quality assurance software to help ensure the quality and consistency of ENERGY STAR home certifications.