Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
New Homes Rater/Provider
EnergyLogic, Inc., a home energy rating and applied building science company, certified more than 2,200 homes as ENERGY STAR in 2020, while helping to improve the rating industry through education and mentorship. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Recruiting new builders to the program and helping existing builder partners increase their participation, including Cardel Homes, which increased its percentage of homes certified as ENERGY STAR from 73 percent to 97 percent in 2020.
- Helping building professionals adapt to the remote oversight procedures necessitated by COVID-19, including holding a webinar attended by more than 50 local building officials.
- Improving its collaborative HVAC design, installation, and verification program to ensure that systems installed in ENERGY STAR certified homes achieve optimal performance.
- Delivering training to more than 100 industry professionals to better communicate the value of ENERGY STAR to consumers.
- Leveraging its “QA GenieLite” quality assurance software to help ensure the quality and consistency of ENERGY STAR home certifications.