State College, Pennsylvania
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
EnergyCAP, Inc. is a publisher of online and installed software that tracks, reports, analyzes, audits, and benchmarks energy use and greenhouse gas emissions. EnergyCAP is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for making ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® an integral component of its software product offerings for a wide network of clients and business partners. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Using Portfolio Manager to track energy consumption for more than 16,000 client buildings.
- Providing unique performance evaluation services to its clients, through which clients can review a variety of performance metrics, including EPA’s 1–100 ENERGY STAR score.
- Helping clients track more than $25 billion in utility expenditures through EnergyCAP’s software, enabling them to save millions of dollars through sophisticated auditing, benchmarking, and reporting capabilities.
- Communicating the value of ENERGY STAR by including ENERGY STAR messaging in all marketing materials, websites, social media, and sales proposals, and promoting ENERGY STAR at industry seminars and conferences.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR to more than 800 K-12 client organizations.