Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
Energize Delaware is an energy efficiency program administered by a non-profit organization. Energize Delaware increased availability of its program to DE residents, while also adding safety protocols for homeowners and trade partners, and still projected year over year improvements in homeowner participation and energy savings. Key achievements in 2020 include:
- Developing and implementing virtual assessments and quality assurance inspections.
- Delivering COVID-19 training sessions to share best practices with participating contractors.
- Reducing by half the co-pay for home assessments for both market rate and income-eligible HPwES programs.
- Developing and delivering virtual outreach programs through Facebook Live, sharing energy efficiency topics and program information.
- Adopting full home performance as a core market transformation tactic and increasing training for contractors, leading to a 22 percent increase in air sealing measures.
- Launching a trade ally working group (Best Practices Working Group) to promote effective program design and implementation.