Charlotte, North Carolina
Partner of the Year - Product Brand Owner
Electrolux, a global appliance company, increased its offerings of highly efficient products; supported ENERGY STAR® specification settings; and enhanced its ENERGY STAR training, marketing, and consumer education efforts. Key accomplishments in 2022 include:
- Increasing ENERGY STAR certified model offerings by 58%; 70% of the company’s eligible models are now certified.
- Demonstrating leading-edge innovation with Frigidaire and Electrolux brand refrigerators with advanced adaptive compressors and residential induction cooktops, twelve of which were celebrated with Emerging Technology Awards.
- Supporting the ENERGY STAR appliance specification setting process, offering insights from product management and research and development.
- Expanding its branded website focus on ENERGY STAR, helping consumers identify energy-efficient appliances within the awareness and consideration phases of their purchase.
- Enhancing virtual and in-person training related to ENERGY STAR, offering sessions to 2,500 internal employees and 20,000 external retailer employees.
- Offering an Earth Day promotion that provided consumers with a rebate on ENERGY STAR certified appliances in partnership with Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe’s, and others.
- Driving awareness of its ENERGY STAR partnership using national press releases and LinkedIn posts, garnering 400 million impressions.