Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
Efficiency Vermont is a statewide, regulated energy efficiency utility. In 2021, Efficiency Vermont achieved more than 47,000 MWh and 11,000 MMBtu in energy savings from its energy efficiency programs that promote ENERGY STAR® products, tools, and resources. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Increasing the sales of its ENERGY STAR Retail Products Platform program by 64%, with substantial increases in the sale of certified room air cleaners, dehumidifiers, and freezers.
- Increasing equitable access to Home Performance with ENERGY STAR with incentives up to $3,000 for income-qualifying customers and low- or no-interest financing for efficiency improvements.
- Reducing energy use in 850 households through its Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program.
- Increasing the number of ENERGY STAR certified homes receiving program incentives by 230% compared to 2020, while also augmenting builder participation by 69%.
- Incorporating ENERGY STAR certified products, tools, and resources in comprehensive, commercial building solutions and using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® to benchmark, set goals, and measure progress in programs impacting hospitals, schools, offices, and state buildings.