Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Ecova, Inc. helps its clients to improve energy performance and sustainability through fully managed and technology-optimized solutions. The company serves more than 750 clients at more than 700,000 sites in North America, including 25 percent of all Fortune 500 companies. Ecova is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its continued commitment to integrating EPA’s Web-based resources into its offerings, and encouraging clients to use ENERGY STAR tools in their energy management programs. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Using EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® to conduct more than 35 audits for client buildings and identify annual savings opportunities.
- Featuring ENERGY STAR and linking directly to the ENERGY STAR website from the Ecova website and social media accounts, which average more than 21,500 unique visitors monthly.
- Benchmarking more than 55,000 buildings each month using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, an increase of about 25,000 buildings as compared to 2013.
- Submitting applications to earn the ENERGY STAR for more than 530 client buildings in 2015.
- Earning recognition as an Elite Member in the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign by helping to certify more than 175 buildings.
- Including ENERGY STAR materials in conference presentations and discussions, blogs, and fact sheets.