Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Ecova helps its clients to improve energy performance and sustainability through fully managed and technology-optimized solutions. Ecova serves more than 700 clients at more than 700,000 sites in North America, including 20 percent of all Fortune 500 companies. Ecova is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its continued commitment to integrating EPA’s web-based resources into its offerings, and encouraging clients to use ENERGY STAR tools in their energy management programs. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking more than 71,000 buildings using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®, an increase of about 25,000 buildings as compared to 2013.
- Submitting applications to earn the ENERGY STAR for more than 80 client buildings, and earning recognition as an Executive Member of the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign.
- Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to conduct more than 100 audits for client buildings and identify annual savings opportunities of $6.8 million.
- Featuring ENERGY STAR and linking directly to the ENERGY STAR website from the Ecova website, which averages more than 20,000 views monthly.
- Including ENERGY STAR materials in four Ecova presentations, including two webinars co-delivered with EPA.