Partner of the Year
Product Brand Owner
ecobee offers smart home solutions. In 2020, ecobee suffused its omni-channel marketing with ENERGY STAR branding through online and big box retailers, using websites, packaging, and instore collateral. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Training over 2,000 individuals throughout the corporation and through its HVAC contractor network about the value of ENERGY STAR materials included a focus on the trustworthiness of the ENERGY STAR logo that promises that products are certified to deliver on their promise of energy savings for the end user.
- Releasing eco+ optimization software for all ecobee users, demonstrating a commitment to continuous innovation for improved energy efficiency beyond what is required for ENERGY STAR certification.
- Reaching thousands of followers with social media campaigns and web content for ENERGY STAR Day and Energy Efficiency Day, developed in close collaboration with EPA.
- Maintaining ENERGY STAR as a cornerstone of ecobee’s brand identity, with most income from sales of ENERGY STAR certified products.
- Actively contributing to improvement of the ENERGY STAR smart thermostat specification and to development of the ENERGY STAR Smart Home Energy Management System (SHEMS) specification.