Eaton's Cooper Lighting Business
Peachtree City, Georgia
Partner of the Year
Product Brand Owner
Eaton’s Cooper Lighting business delivers a wide range of innovative and reliable indoor and outdoor lighting solutions, as well as controls products specifically designed to maximize performance, energy efficiency, and cost savings. The company is an industry leader providing high-quality recessed downlighting, track, and surface products. Eaton’s Cooper Lighting is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year recognition for its impressive offering of ENERGY STAR certified products in the recessed downlight category (3,997 configurable products) and commitment to educating customers about ENERGY STAR. Key accomplishments in 2014 include:
- Adding more than 840 new ENERGY STAR certified products (raising its total to nearly 4,000), including those with its innovative WaveStream™ light-emitting diode (LED) technology.
- Training more than 11,000 retailer and distributor employees on ENERGY STAR through a variety of vehicles, including the SOURCE training facility, email, newsletters, online videos, and in-store events.
- Partnering with Georgia Power to develop an educational lighting exhibit in their Atlanta headquarters, including an interactive LED exhibit which educates and demonstrates to consumers the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified products.
- Collaborating with EPA for the debut of the ENERGY STAR LED lighting Facebook tab by featuring select products to help consumers learn about and experience the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified LED lighting in a new and engaging way.
- Partnering with retailers and residential builders to educate associates on the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified lighting products through strategic implementation of its innovative Halo Hut educational kiosk.