Peachtree City, Georgia
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
Eaton delivers a range of innovative lighting solutions, as well as a broad portfolio of connected lighting systems that help maximize performance, energy efficiency and cost savings. Eaton is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for its extensive offering of quality, efficient lighting products to builders and homeowners and its distinguished customer service. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Growing ENERGY STAR certified unit sales by 105 percent which avoided 2,600 GWh of electricity generation.
- Increasing ENERGY STAR training by 60 percent as compared to 2016.
- Demonstrating leadership in ENERGY STAR web-presence with over 1 million impressions generated through cooperative digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with channel partners.
- Launching the first ENERGY STAR certified connected recessed downlight that works with Alexa and WINK, broadening the reach of ENERGY STAR products to the connected home consumer.
- Hosting over 80 industry tradeshow events with ENERGY STAR as a key part of their promotional strategy, resulting in a 40 percent growth over the previous year.
- Supporting the ENERGY STAR Light The Moment campaign with a key lighting education webinar.
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions associated with its facilities by 6 percent, water consumption by 16 percent, and energy use by 8 percent since 2014.