Wall, New Jersey
Partner of the Year
Home Energy Rater
EAM Associates (EAM) offers a portfolio of services to building industry professionals. An ENERGY STAR® partner since 2000, EAM serves as a Home Energy Rater providing extensive support to home builders. EAM is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for promoting and expanding the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Verifying more than 1,000 ENERGY STAR certified homes, for a total of more than 15,000 since joining the program.
- Expanding EAM’s ENERGY STAR Builder Toolkit, a comprehensive collection of resources which detail the entire ENERGY STAR certification process.
- Conducting comparative energy modeling analysis to demonstrate the features and beneficial trade-offs of ENERGY STAR to help recruit builders.
- Completing its first rehabilitation building under the ENERGY STAR Multifamily High-Rise Program, resulting in the addition of 68 senior affordable units in an urban area.
- Assisting a large builder partner with their company website update by supplying language and graphics, helping the builder showcase their 100 percent commitment to building ENERGY STAR certified homes to current and prospective customers.