Delmarva Power & Light Company
Washington, District Of Columbia
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
Delmarva Power & Light Company, a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation, was first incorporated in 1909 and provides electric service to over 520,000 customers. Delmarva Power & Light is receiving Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition and demonstrates leadership in the energy efficiency industry by offering ENERGY STAR New Homes, Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, and promoting ENERGY STAR certified products and the ENERGY STAR certified buildings program.
- Continuing to deliver Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) program with 240 audits and 124 completed projects that generated 707.6 megawatt hours, while introducing ENERGY STAR certified LEDs and smart thermostats to the program list of approved direct install and eligible measures.
- Transitioning to a performance-based incentive focused on the energy savings generated by the job, generating over 5,000 kilowatt hours in savings on average.
- Promoting a wide array of ENERGY STAR certified products to residential and commercial customers and working to ensure that hard to reach customers are well served by their programs.
- Supporting the construction of more than 160 ENERGY STAR certified homes and providing 500 megawatt hours of energy savings, nearly double the energy savings from 2017.
- Promoting its ENERGY STAR Certified New Homes program with a targeted digital campaign, generating nearly 4 million impressions among home builders and homebuyers.
- Promoting its HPwES program with print and digital marketing tactics, including direct mail and web banner ads, that generated more than 2 million impressions.
- Increasing building energy performance through the Energy Savings for Business Program by installing ENERGY STAR certified commercial products and requiring the use of ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager in multiple programs.