Cushman & Wakefield
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Cushman & Wakefield is a global real estate services firm. Cushman & Wakefield has maintained its longstanding commitment to energy conservation across its portfolio, and leverages ENERGY STAR tools and resources to communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Key 2020 accomplishments include:
- Achieving ENERGY STAR certification for 56 buildings in 2020.
- Increasing its average ENERGY STAR Score from a 71 in 2019 to a 75 in 2020.
- Delivering trainings for several hundred brokers, property managers, chief engineers, and other staff on the value of benchmarking in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® and the company’s ENERGY STAR partnership via internal and external webinars.
- Saving over four million kilowatt hours in 2020 through its Energy Optimization Assessments and energy audits. Savings were realized by implementing low- and no-cost measures, focusing on operational adjustments, while developing longer term capital plans for deep retrofits of energy systems.
- Leveraging ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to track waste volume and diversion rates for 149 properties in 2020 compared to 49 properties in 2019.